‘Small is beautiful?’ The Enterprising Campus: developing enterprise and entrepreneurship in smaller, specialist and new institutions and subject areas
This one day ‘Enterprise Exchange’ event will enable delegates to:
- appreciate the value of ‘smallness’ for enterprise development in HE
- learn from and share approaches to developing enterprise education and enterprise related activities in smaller and newer institutions
- explain how the concepts of enterprise, entrepreneurship, innovation and employability can connect in practical, meaningful ways
- explore how student, business and community engagement can shape the enterprising campus
- discuss how enterprise development in smaller institutions can respond confidently to the changing world of Brexit, TEF, REF and other factors
For more details and how to book a place, please visit the event’s website.