The Educational Progression of Children from Military Families Conference
A conference to explore the challenges and opportunities for supporting young people from military service backgrounds.
The event will focus on:
- New research (funded by the Ministry of Defence) exploring the educational progression of children from military service families
- Launch of an inspiring new film and free resources to support schools, colleges and universities to improve practice and outcomes.
- Research and practice keynotes and workshops by experts in working with service children, including those from local authorities, universities and military support organisations
Includes workshops facilitated by:
- Army Families Federation
- Navy Families Federation
- Education and Inclusion within Hampshire County Council Children’s Services
- Royal Caledonian Education Trust
- The University of Winchester
- Bath Spa University
If you would like to submit a poster please contact Judith.McCullouch@winchester.ac.uk for further details
To book a place, please visit the conference webpage