PhD Studentships at Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University is pleased to invite applications from excellent graduates for 10 full-time funded PhD Studentships in the areas of
- Victorian Studies
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Creative Writing
- Film and Media Studies
- Social Policy
- Education Sport Science/Ergonomics
- Forensic Psychology
Research degrees undertaken at Leeds Trinity are currently awarded by the University of Leeds.
Information about the specific studentships available can be downloaded from the Leeds Trinity website.
The award will include a fee waiver up to the value of UK/European Union country rates, plus an annual tax-free stipend equivalent to the standard Research Council rate – £13,726 for 2013/14.
– Applicants must have, or expect to obtain, a masters degree in a related discipline. Exceptional candidates with a first-class honours degree will also be considered.
– Candidates whose first language is not English must provide evidence that their English language is sufficient to meet the specific demands of their study. Candidates as a minimum will be expected to have obtained one of the following qualifications (some departments may have higher requirements):
- the British Council IELTS with a score of 6.5 (with not less than 6.0 in any component);
- the internet based TOEFL (iBT) with 94 overall (with not less than 22 in listening, 22 in reading, 26 in speaking and 24 in writing).
How to Apply
Download and fill out the following forms, and once completed submit both by Monday 10 March 2014, 9am.
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunity Monitoring Form
Send your application to Research Officer, Dr Helen Morris, on firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Dr Helen Morris – Research Officer, Leeds Trinity University, Brownberrie Lane, Leeds, LS18 5HD.
Informal enquiries about any of the PhD studentships advertised can be made to the projects’ Lead Supervisor highlighted above.
For queries regarding the application process please contact Research Officer, Dr Helen Morris, on email@example.com or 0113 283 7100, extension 625.